Miami DUI-DWI Attorney
A. Antonio Tomas
Miami DUI-DWI Attorney A. Antonio Tomas understands being accused of Driving While Consuming Alcoholic beverages (or Drugs) is an extremely serious matter. If you’re convicted of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) your Florida LICENSE will be
revoked – even though you are an initial offender. Additionally you must cope with the suspension of your Florida LICENSE
whether you did take the breathalyzer or not. That is known in Florida as the Statutory Overview Suspension.
I’ve represented hundreds of motorists accused of DUI charges in Miami. When you hire my office, I’ll aggressively battle
for your accused charges. I will combat both elements of your DUI: the criminal case and the statutory overview suspension.
Miami DUI-DWI Attorney A. Antonio Tomas first action I take is to document a petition to rescind the statutory overview
suspension. The goal of filing this petition is merely to knock out the suspension you received for either refusing to
consider the breathalyzer or having taken the breathalyzer and blowing past .08.
WHEN I receive copies of the authorities reviews, breathalyzer results, etc. I’ll evaluate your case. I will offer you my
honest legal view about the effectiveness of the prosecution’s case. I’ll also show you potential weaknesses in their case.
Miami DUI-DWI Attorney A. Antonio Tomas says, there are numerous ways to winning a driving under the influence prosecution.
I’ve effectively defended numerous clients where:
- The prosecution was struggling to prove the motorist was intoxicated
- The prosecution was struggling to prove the motorist was driving
- The arresting officer didn’t have probable cause to arrest the motorist
- The total results of the breathalyzer test were suppressed
- The arresting officer had not been authorized to manage the breathalyzer test
- The arresting officer didn’t properly administer the Field Sobriety Tests
- The videotape of the arrest obtained by my office proved the arresting officer had not been fully truthful about the circumstances of the arrest
- Irrespective of your position I’ll do everything possible to help make the best of a poor situation.
Miami Law Firms
A. Antonio Tomas
815 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Phone (305) 290-2313